Please join us by selecting your time preference, and register using the links below.
Course Title: Discovering Custom Kitchen Appliances
When: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Session #1: 7:00 am PDT / 9:00 am CDT / 10:00 am EDT
- Register at https://www.ceuevents.com/bluestar/20200429
Session #2: 3:00 pm PDT / 5:00 pm CDT / 6:00 pm EDT
- Register at https://www.ceuevents.com/bluestar/20200429-1
About the CEU:
The kitchen has always been the heart of the home, but it is now the new congregating space of a home. Participants will learn about consumer behavioral changes and how the appliance industry is adjusting to their needs. These new changes that are occurring in the appliance industry are inspiring many home cooks to value design and functionality. Participants will learn about the chef inspired kitchen and how to apply color as a source of inspiration in the kitchen. Finally, participants will visually distinguish how to use appliances as a source of creativity when it comes to designing kitchens.
1. Participants will learn about the trends of American dining and the major changes in kitchen appliance design
2. Participants will understand how to maneuver homeowner personality to reflect their personal style in the kitchen
3. Participants will learn about the chef inspired kitchen and how appliances can influence creativity
4. Participants will visually absorb the look of a chef inspired kitchen and how to apply them to their future projects
Accredited by: IDCEC, NKBA, NARI, and ASID
Credit: 0.1 (1.0 hour)