BlueStar® Introduces New Custom Color Palette in Collaboration with Interior Designer & HGTV Star Alison Victoria
August 29, 2022
10 Dynamic Green Hues Inspired by Nature, Fashion, and Everyday Life Provide Relaxed Versatility for the Home Kitchen
BLANDON, PA — August 22, 2022 — BlueStar®, the manufacturer of professional-grade kitchen appliances for the home, announces a first-of-its-kind collaboration – an exclusive color palette available across BlueStar® appliances, chosen by acclaimed interior designer and HGTV star Alison Victoria. The collection features 10 stunning greens hand-selected by Alison and inspired by a few of the designer’s most cherished everyday items.
“Green is the new neutral! Bold and energetic, soft and subdued, this color story effortlessly integrates into the fabric of any kitchen,” says Victoria. “Your kitchen should be timeless and should still look great 10 or 20 years from now. Hardscape pieces like large appliances need to be neutral and then be layer-able, so you can add in more trending accents with towels, rugs, and hardware, which are easier to change.”
With BlueStar®’s color matching capabilities, the brand precisely paired the palette to Alison Victoria’s inspirations, creating a truly one-of-kind collection that introduces a timeless, yet fresh color palette to the kitchen. The new colors can be applied to any BlueStar® appliance to create a lasting statement. Pair with brass trim, Alison’s finish of choice, for a luxurious look.
The collection’s appeal is its relaxed versatility. Green is essentially a new neutral that pairs well with wood tones, crisp or creamy whites, or bolder tones like deep blues, creating an optimistic, fresh space.
Color samples of the new collection are available here.
Alison Victoria x BlueStar Color Collection:
- Emerald: Like the gem that it is, this crisp green tone is the brightest, boldest, and star of the collection. Available in a metallic finish.
- Prasino: Meaning “green” in Greek, its name is derived from its inspired locale, Greece; very clean and clear colors that have stayed with Alison throughout her travels. Available in a matte finish
- Ever: …and ever. This timeless color was inspired by a keepsake emerald ring that Alison treasures for its shimmering color and sentiment. Available in a matte finish.
- Sunset Forest: Reminiscent of the colors of sunset and twilight as the sun casts its shadow on the leaves. Soft, eternal, and enduring, BlueStar® matched this shade to the cover of a favorite vintage book. Available in a matte finish.
- Olive: A Mediterranean vibe with Greek heritage. Think olive fields… a grand and glorious color addition. Available in a semi-gloss finish.
- Lily: A sublime color, elegant and sophisticated. Available in a matte finish.
- Aloe: Traditionally a mixture of orange and yellow, Alison’s Aloe is a soft, playful chartreuse green with an electric undertone. Available in a textured finish.
- Highlands: This forest green provides a depth and richness of color; unconditionally classic. Available in a matte finish.
- Hunter: Calls to mind the freshly manicured gardens of Mayes Green in England, with its picturesque period homes and wonderful gardens. Available in a matte finish
- Green With Envy: The standout – BlueStar®’s 2022 Color of the Year is truly timeless; so green in depth that it takes on the shade of night. Available in a semi-gloss finish.
“Color and customization are two important parts of BlueStar’s proud 140+ year history,” says BlueStar® President Eliza Sheffield. “As a leader in customizable, handcrafted kitchen appliances, we offer professional-style products in over 1,000 colors, as well as many custom colors, plus 10 metal trims options. We have enjoyed being a part of Alison’s designs over many years and are excited to take our long-standing relationship with Alison Victoria to the next level with this unique new color collection.”
For general information visit www.bluestarcooking.com or join the conversation on social media @bluestarcooking.